Autorius Tema: Alfa Romeo Mito 1.6 JTDM  (Skaityta 1264 kartus)

Neprisijungęs Aleksandra

• Naujokas
  • Įrašai: 1
    • Žiūrėti profilį
Alfa Romeo Mito 1.6 JTDM
« Įrašytas: 2019-02-07 13:29 »
 :masina: Dear Alfisti,
I am selling my beloved Alfa Romeo Mito.
The car is located in Riga, Latvia.
First registration: January 2010; Mileage: 130.000 km; Power: 88 kW (120 Hp); Fuel: Diesel
Price: 4800 Euro

Beautiful, fast, economic vehicle.
Equipped with the Alfa DNA system, which allows you to select 3 driving settings: Dynamic, Normal and All-weather-conditions.

Installed SONY multimedia center (you can connect the front / rear cameras of the installed DVR), alloy wheels, 2 sets of rubber.
Very well-groomed, oil and filters are changed in time, new battery (September 2018). Has a service book with all histrory. In excellent condition.

Also, it has professional NEOLINE G-TECH X53 video recorder - imperceptible (no need to take it off), 2 cameras (front and rear view), Wi-Fi connection to a smartphone, two-channel recording, parking mode, SONY sensor, GPS / GLONASS and protection from difficult weather conditions.

The car is being sold as I have moved to another country. In September 2018 it was completely prepared for the long drive to another country together with me, but my life circumstances changed.
There is no purpose for that beauty to stay all the time in the garage to wait for my short visits.